Friday 3 May 2013

Big V's Baby Sis


I’ve always been a HUUUUGE fan of Teen Vogue, so getting the inaugural issue of Miss Vogue as a free (!) supplement kind of made my day. OK, it didn’t really, but I do have to say that the British fashion bible’s cute baby sister managed to impress me with cool layouts and fun editorials. 
I’m not sure, however, whether Alexandra Shulman and Co were aiming to create a replica of Teen Vogue (because they kind of did), and only time will tell whether this publication could ever rival its American counterpart. That it, of course, if the second issue ever sees the light of day. I sure as hell hope it does.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on Miss Vogue, it looks really good :D I really hope they'll continue producing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, make sure you get this month's Vogue.

      Delete