Monday 27 May 2013

Givenchy, Amanda Seyfried And Flower Power

So this might be old news, BUT – how freakishly insane is Amanda Seyfried’s Givenchy campaign?!? I absolutely hated the perfume one (seriously, ugh), but this new ad is clearly one of those ‘wow’ and ‘who-knew-she-could-do-high-fashion’ moments. The hair, the makeup, the intense look – everything is just perfect. Good job, girl! 
 Interestingly, Carine Roitfeld, who did the styling, and her daughter, Julia, also star in the A/W 2013-14 campaign, and even though they, too, look great, the Roitfelds' presence in these particular shots seems a bit too random to me. According to Riccardo Tisci, these people are his 'family'. Oh, well... I guess that does (kind of) explain a thing or two.

After seeing these images, I felt like I had to go back to the whole collection and admire it for its intricate yet grungy beauty - once again.

It's no secret that I have a huge, long-standing obsession with all things floral, so most of these garments are basically heaven to me - especially the ones with the baby pink rose print. Yeaaahhhh, that one. And don't even get me started on the hair.


1 comment:

  1. i love the collection and amanda seyfried looks stunning i love her.
    Mi_Mi
    X
    mi-miworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete