Saturday, 18 May 2013

Kate Bosworth + Topshop? Yes, Please

 

Kate, Kate, Kate.
Miss Bosworth is a summery gorgeousness in the latest Topshop film shot once again by her fiancée and Big Sur director, Michael Polish. The American actress models garments from her second, festival-themed collaboration with the high street brand, and I literally could not stop pressing the play button again and again. And again.
Check out the video and more beautiful stills below.
Shop the collection here.








2 comments:

  1. I love these photos :)
    they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete